Welcome to my blog ladies & gents!

Enjoy!

Friday 24 February 2012

I have made special one off print of cards, envelopes, gift tags, business cards, post cards, stickers, letter heads and compliment slips.
These have taken a great deal of time and effort so I have not been working on my final major project as much as I probably should have been. However I am very pleased with what I have made and I feel I am near finishing my self promotion and personal development box file.
Final major project is not going quite as well as I would have hoped however I am working hard I feel I am not getting the results i want at the moment. I am aiming to get some designs finished and painted ready for New York in Easter. That means i only have until March 30th to do this as that is when easter starts and college will be closed! I feel I am on the right track I just need to push myself further and harder.
We had 2 past students in this morning talking about what they have been upto and how they are getting on since graduating. This was a very scary thought that this time last year they were sat where I was today, listening to amazing stories of how this course has made their life!
However I didnt really relate to them as I know my profession is in teaching, I love design and print howveer I dont feel I am the right person for industy; however maybe freelance work I could be interested in as they spoke a little about that.
Anyway; watch this space for some amazing image filled designs!!








1 comment: