Welcome to my blog ladies & gents!

Enjoy!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

NYC here I come!

Booked up to go to New York for a few days!! i have never been before and think it is going to be amazing!!

I am going to exhibit some of my wallpaper designs and bedding boards from my minor project and hope they get me noticed!!

By the time the show comes I will have some final wallpapers either painted/printed samples or lengths, I would also love to take these!!

I feel I have something to aim for and I really am out to impress!!




Printsource New York, The Premier Market for Surface and Textile Design in the USA, holds three shows a year in New York City. As the hub for the world’s top creative talent, Printsource showcases hundreds of collections by international surface and textile design studios and agents. England, France, Italy, Spain, Australia and the U.S.A. are just some of the countries featured each season at the Show, which is the main resource for surface and textile design for America's major manufacturers, retailers and catalogs. The Show covers such industries as men's, children's and women's apparel, bed and bath, kitchen and tabletop, paper goods and stationery, wallcoverings, window fashions as well as other surface and textile design applications. (Text taken from http://www.printsourcenewyork.com/index.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment